Thread: Face Showing?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
SissyLexi
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Thanks for the replies guys.
I understand peoples reluctance to show faces - its something I do, but I'm not judging people who don't, each to their own.

Had an experience the other week that almost made me stop.
I started following a hot girl on Twitter who I knew but hadn't seen for about 10 years.
I didn't think she'd recognise me; she didn't know me too well, my look has changed a lot since then and I've moved away from that area, but she soon sent me a private message to ask if it was me and naming mutual friends we'd had back then.
Then she tweeted a pic of me and another girl who I hadn't seen for around the same time recognised me. They were having a converstion about me on Twitter saying how they were shocked to see me in stockings and heels using a dildo on myself and about how small my cock is.

I panicked and blocked them and was about to delete my account when I realised I had an erection and was unconciously stroking it.
While I haven't seen or spoken to the two of them, I know we still have mutual aquainces who I still see and not knowing whether or not they know about those pics thrills me.

Added an edited screengrab of the girl's timeline after she saw my pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rhian.jpg (31.5 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by SissyLexi; 11-23-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: adding pic
SissyLexi is offline   Reply With Quote