View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #8
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE][Any man who judges his self worth based solely on his penis size has a mental illness in my opinion and you don't need to be Einstein to see who those guys are in this place.QUOTE]

Thats is just a matter of opinion. See i think that man who enjoy being humiliated because of their disabilities and post up their pics all over internet for people to laugh at are the ones who have mental illness. But you don't see me coming out and saying that whenever i feel free.

Dude you think you put a mouth and two eyes on a pic of your dick so now your the expert at dealing with this problem. Do you understand that some guys are trying really hard specifically not to be like you and deal with it that way? Stop judging. I know i did before sometimes but i stopped doing that. You want to add some useful input, how about trying to lift the peoples spirits up and encourage something positive. Not teach them that its ok to be a laughing stock, some fucking lesser human who others point and laugh at. NOT COOL BRO!!!!!!!
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote