View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
salmonpink
Tiny Dick Novice

Default Got something controversial.. and may be offensive..

Hey, I’ve got something bitter to ask from you guys.

Now that, some of the physically challenged people take themselves to be losers – at least at some point of life - at least as viewed by the society – while others accept or not (I don’t see well hung guys having a forum like this discussing the issue they've been faced with), I'm just wondering is it just the end or there is a happy life for them as well.

For that kind of people finding a partner is a challenge on it's own, but what happens thereafter? Children will be the same, going through the same bull***t that the parents went through. This one goes straight to the guys who had children and are going to have them future. How would you defend yourself? Is it ethical to make children? I mean, genetically, they would definitely end up being pathetic losers as we are. Any opinion?

Thanks.

I’m not talking just about small organs, In my case, I’m kind of at the worst end of luck – I lack almost everything that makes a guy physically appealing – I’m not tall – not good looking besides being small down there, and begun to lose my hair as early as 27. To make things worse, I’m kind of socially awkward too, as a cumulative result of all other misfortunes. When it comes to approaching girls – they always goes like, ‘now, that guy is somewhat weird’, and thereafter they sort of avoid me.

At a point, I thought ending my life even. The biggest problem I face is, a lot of things which I am, are inherent. If I make a child, he would be definitely be ending as me – being bullied by friends, not being physically fit, avoiding sports and, I’ve to face it, world is becoming more and more challenging – I’m not sure he would have a natural death – may end up committing suicide. That’s something I would be least expecting. Isn’t it somewhat selfish to make a child – knowing that most of things going to happen to him as well?

I’m thinking of raising these issues because I need some expert opinion – and a little discussion. I see all the people here to be challenged somehow in life because they lack something that others get for free – you know, and been through a lot of insecurities in life. I and did not mean to be offensive, I have to apologize if I sounded that.

Last edited by salmonpink; 05-25-2013 at 09:42 AM.
salmonpink is offline   Reply With Quote