View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:59 AM   #10
Your Smallness
Tiny Dick Advanced

Size has never been an issue with my wife even though I am only 4 1/2 to 5 inches when hard. She is pretty small herself, so maybe we're just a good fit for each other. She is able to cum pretty easily and does so at least once whenever we have sex. Although I love to give oral sex, she doesn't like it but her clit is very sensitive and her G spot is only a half inch or so inside the anterior vagina, so I can get her really lubricated before I get in. This also helps me last a little longer. With her G spot located where it is, it means for us is that when whoever is on top rides low, my dick rubs along her G spot so size doesn't really matter.

Having said that, I will admit that in the past I've had a FB's who was of rather generous proportion and had a rather large vaginas. Although she never complained about my size (probably because she just loved sex) it was clear to me that unless I was on top with her legs over my shoulders she couldn't get much stimulation. At any rate, that's in the past and I can say that my size has never been much of an issue.
Your Smallness is offline   Reply With Quote