View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
RagnarV
Tiny Dick Expert

Anyone know what happened to the famous UN report? That's three weeks I'm waiting for the "definite proof" about the gas.

On the other hand, I've just seen a wonderful story about how Basher's troops are using pregnant women for target practice.

It reminds me of the German troops marching through Belgium with babies on the ends of their bayonets, or better still, Saddam Hussein stealing the babies' incubators in Kuwait.

Come to think of it, Syria has certain points in common with Lybia under Kadhafi: no central bank, they print their own money, and have no national debt towards the IMF. Kadhafi found fresh water in the middle of his desert while Basher has found offshore natural gas, making him a direct competitor with Kuwait.

Careful though. Hungary was expected to default on their national debt next year but somehow have paid up in full last month. Now they've booted the central bank out of Budapest and have started printing their own money. It's going to be interesting to see how long it will be before the Hungarians start committing "attrocities."
RagnarV is offline   Reply With Quote