View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #3
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

[QUOTE]All women want to be wanted. They want to be with a guy who finds them sexually attractive but apparently men with small penises are not allowed to want to be wanted. We are not allowed to wish for a partner who finds us to be sexually attractive. We are expected to just accept any woman who can tolerate our short comings. /QUOTE]

What exactly do you mean by we are not allowed? Who does not allow us to wish for things?

I get where you are coming from. But you are taking it to the extremes my friend. i don't think anyone on this site will tell you to just settle for whatever you can get, i think more people will tell you to reach high.
I do share the same feelings as you. I too always wished to be with someone who prefers my size instead of just being ok with the fact that I'm smaller. Like i said, there is nothing wrong with wishing. I wish i played in nhl. I wish i made millions of dollars. But for one reason or another, i have to settle for playing in beer leagues with my friends and accept the fact that I'm probably never going to be rich. But thats ok, life goes on.
Nothing wrong with wishing good things for yourself brother man, just please understand that sometimes, settling for something is not as bad as it sounds.
I just want to add one more thing for the sake of the argument, just like men are born smaller then others, so are women. Some women even have conditions where they can not enjoy sex with regular men because it hurts too much. So in theory, there are girls out there who would actually prefer a smaller guy instead of a larger one. But there are billions of women out there so what are the odds of meeting one like that.

Last but not least. You do realize that talking about your penis size will creep most women out, considering you barely know them. So its not impossible that some of these girls started avoiding you because you creeped them out, not because you told them you were small.
But even so, put yourself in their shoes. What if you met a girl and before getting to know her she stated talking about her sexual or non sexual deficiencies, would that be a turn on for you?
I think that with most people, you have to have some kind of comfort level before you get into personal stuff.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote