Thread: Alot Of Lurkers
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I think that one of the reasons why not too many people post around here is because people are not sure what this site really is about. Me either honestly. When i first came here i thought this was a place where guys like us can find support and share our experiences. A place where small guys with insecurities can open up and feel safe to discuss whatever issues that may have.
Unfortunately (for me at least) there seems to be a whole lot more members here that are into humiliations and that type of stuff. I personally think that there is a difference between a fetish/sexual desires etc... and genuine need for support from people in the same situations. I can't see how it would help a guy with insecurities who comes here and sees other guys like him talk about being humiliated by wife/gf...showing your dick in public etc....its just two different subjects and should be kept segregated.This place needs an identity. Its either a small penis support forum or a SPH forum. The fact that its currently both is what i think is driving a lot potential members away.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote