View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 12:15 AM   #3
slipper
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Go where girls are your age or slightly older (NOT younger) with similar interests and INTERACT with them. Yes, forget sex... let it happen whenever it does. If sex is your "purpose" it will get in the way. Trust me on this, I've counseled more college freshmen (and women) about such things than you can imagine. As for worrying about catching something, you seem to be putting the cart WAAAAAAY before the horse, but it is a legitimate concern. You can deal with such issues as relationships develop and have condoms when needed, but again... I suggest NOT carrying condoms and that way it takes the pressure off you AND your friend (and, I'd hope that's what you would be to each other by then) to perform and the relationship can be your focus. Don't be afraid to discus the possibility of sex when it seems to be the "next step." Accidents happen quite often to the uniformed and to those who are unprepared. All the best and ENJOY your youth. You are still very much a kid though I'm sure it often feels different to you!
slipper is offline   Reply With Quote