Thread: Castration
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
peanutboy
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default Castration

My dick is only 3.5" when fully erect. No women has ever been satisfied by my tiny dick. My good friend and mentor, whom I met through this website, called me a SWP(small white peanut). I am now 68 years old and although my balls are tight sometime, the majority of time, they sag way down. The only way I can pee standing up is when I am naked. My soft dick which can be from 1" to almost 2" sometime is not long enough to pee with my zipper down, so I have to sit like a girl and pee. My balls are so much longer than my dick I have to be real careful not to pee on them. I can only get an erection by taking pills and I recently decided a 3.5" erection is a waste of time for everyone, so I stopped taking them. Never another erection. I am a cuckold and my wife is well taken care of with some very huge cocks.

I have researched castration and think it would be good for me. I have learned that after castration, if you take hormones you can get erect and actually ejaculate. I would not take the hormones and my dick would become even smaller. I have read some people on this website looking to get smaller. This is one way. When people talk about castration, it is automatic thought that the person wants to be female. I love females, I am very attracted to them, I love there naked bodies but I don't want to be one! I will still have a tiny dick but not ugly saggy balls. Also, if you are a precum freak like me, it will still happen. I would like to hear more thoughts.
peanutboy is offline   Reply With Quote