View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 07:20 AM   #21
Koreanchasity
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

So this is kinda the opposite of estrogen, but it caused my penis to shrink temporarily until I stopped taking it. I took pro hormones (watered down steroids) in the past that were legal at the time I took them but are now banned. As I result I started to get sensitive nipples and even pain. I noticed hard lumps which was gyno. I did ALOT of research and talked to a lot of guys. Commonly guys will use nolvadex or arimidex to prevent gyno (usually nolva is after a cycle and arimadex is during but I won't get all into that) The problem is, neither do anything for current gyno. I found out metronome could reverse gyno. So I found a guy who got it for me. It actually effectively kills over 98% of your bodies estrogen. So how did this make my penis shrink? Well if you do a Google search, you can see that without regular erections, your penis looses some elasticity. We often get hard at night. But I would notice that I wasn't even getting morning boners. I was taking this for about 6 weeks. It does lower your sex drive quite a bit, but that doesn't mean I never wanted to have sex. But also my penis wouldn't be able to keep erections for long. I would get fully hard but it after 5 min I would be able to maintain it or get it back up. It took about 4-6 weeks for me to start having my normal sex drive and get regular erections, and probably about 2 weeks befkre my penis was back to its normal size.
Koreanchasity is offline   Reply With Quote