View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 05:02 PM   #27
Koreanchasity
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

To be honest, doctors know very little about this stuff. I get TRT from a doctor that specializes in it. My testosterone was low and I went to the dr and they would not prescribe me testosterone. I went to another doctor that specializes in hormone replacement therapy and he prescribed it. He said very few doctors will prescribe things they are unfamiliar with because they are liable. He personally had never prescribed letrozole because of how harsh it is on Estrogen. Tamoxifen and anastrozle are what is commonly prescribed. But you know, what would someone who has actually used tamoxifen, anastozle and letrozole and actually had gyno and reversed it know. You know, dozens of guys who claim it got rid of gyno vs a doctor who has never studied it and to my knowledge letrozole hasn’t been even tried in studies for make gyno caused by steroid usage. Most general practitioners don’t know crap. Now if you have an endocrinologist telling you that, I’d be a little more inclined to believe it since you know, they study hormones... but even then, they’ll likely tell you they have not heard of any cases of gyno being reversed by letrozole as opposed to saying, it’s not going to. My buddy had bad tendinitis to the point he could pick up his daughter, went to the doctor, had cortisone injections and it didn’t do anything. Did some research and found out HGH can help repair tissue damage (one reason celebs use it, helps them look younger, and athletes use it because it is almost undetectable and helps them heal quicker) he decided to try it. Tendinitis went away. He went back to the doctor and asked his doctor about using HGH and his doctor told him that it wasn’t for that, he said “well, just to let you know, I’ve been using it, and I haven’t had any problems with my arm in months.” Then the doctor just said “well, it does have some regenerative properties, but I wouldn’t recommend using it.” Doctors aren’t going to put their medical license on the fence to prescribe drugs for things that they typically aren’t used for. And if the doctor hasn’t studied it, he knows less than a google search.
Koreanchasity is offline   Reply With Quote