View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Little Dick
Tiny Dick Advanced

right from childhood i've been mocked for my willy, in the showers, physical ed's, by my sister, but once i was 20 i was done with all this non sense, and i decided to visit a naturist resort. not sure if i would be mocked once again, but i thought it was the best option to get this phobia out of my mind.

headed to the locker room, dropped all my clothing, but left my underwear on, while in the locker room, all or most of them were well hung, so i thought twice before droppin my underwear.

once i was completely naked. headed for a shower with the other guys. did get a lot of stares below my waist. but didnt pay a heed to it. once i was done with the shower. my penis retracted in, as the shower was a cold one. with my retracted penis i hit the sands. and found a place for me to relax.

next to me was a couple in their early 30's and it was their 1st time as well. we struck up a conversation. and the guy was well hung (from my guess he would have been around 5 inch soft.) then i opened up to the lady and told her how i used to be mocked and picked on. she did mention to me, that like me theres a lot of other people. and when i did look around, i did see a lot of other guys who were small as well.

we did take long walks on the beach for some time. i was looked by a couple of people. some perhaps wondering if i was a guy or girl. some just amused by my size.

unfortunately for me i happened to get hard once. and my lady friend said its not wise to get hard . so we rushed in for a quick swim.

after that day, i have visited the resort couple of times. and no longer am i ashamed.

in fact i would like suggest to people, who are afraid to show off their little penis, should try to go to a nudist resort.
Little Dick is offline   Reply With Quote