Thread: This is Wrong
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
shortdickman
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default why I like it SPH

first all, why are you here, if you don't like that second all. I was given what I have by my genetics. There is nothing I can do about it. My sister called me chief Little Dick whenever I argued with her. "Okay chief!" I hated it, but whenever other women. I don't know insult me. I get off on it. It's like laughter to a comedian is attention. Something I turned around, that was one time upsetting and turned it into something erotic something I embraced for example in elementary school. I got into a shoving match with a girl in lunch line. She tried to kick me in the balls and she missed. She just grazed against them. I had no idea about getting kicked their before I was scared to get kicked for two years, paranoid and then one day in the middle of class. I imagined a girl hitting me there and I got excited. I don't know why other men enjoy SPH and other men hate it. I think you have either no sense of humor. No sense of reality or serious issues don't put any other hate on this site. Please
shortdickman is offline   Reply With Quote