View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
tinyboy

Red face Women discussing partners cocks - How common? (or not)

In my experience it is quite common for women to discuss such matters as cock size and performance among themselves. Having a tiny dick myself I know that any girls I went out with would soon tell their friends about my lack of manhood and also my lack of prowess in matters sexual. I suppose it would provide them with hours of harmless amusement but also give them information as to which guys to steer clear of. Although sometimes it could work the other way. I know I got several dates from girls who just wanted to confirm that my dick was indeed tiny like their friends were telling them and that my lovemaking skills were less thasn proficient. Of course this meant that although I got more than my fair share of dates I didn't actually get any sex as once my lack of manhood was confirmed the girl in question would quickly lose interest. It's cruel but it's the way things are. At least in my experience.
My wife (she married me for money in case you're wondering!) is quite open about my defects. From the start she has made it clear to most people she knows that she didn't marry me for any reason other than that I could provide her with a nice lifestyle. Throughout our marriage she has taken a string of lovers - needless to say all well-endowed and highly skilled in the art of pleasing a woman.
Maybe my experience isn't typical, although I have a sneaking suspicion, having talked to other cucks, that it is. It would be interesting to hear from other tiny-dicked guys on this subject.