View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
liksmones
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Default Public Display of small penis

My whole life I have been sensitive about the size of my dick when its not erect. I must say the size hard about 5 inches has not interferred with me having an active sex life. Never had a woman complain. But when my dick is at rest it is about 2 inches at most. As a kid I was teased when boy all had to take showers after gym class, so that made me aware I was small.
After putting up with this for 30 some years, I decided it was time to get over this. I decided to go to a nudist resort and expose myself to the world. I picked a very hot day and off I went nervous as hell. Once entering the camp there are signs warning No clothes beyond this point. I picked a parking spot by the pool marked guests. Once I parked it seemed like every eye in the place was on the new guy parking. I got fully clothed walked to the back of the car and took off my clothes. It was not that smooth of a transition, I was nervous and dropped stuff and took off things wrong..Down to the last garment my underwear I pulled them off and there was my little dick now shriveled to nothing because I was nervous. I non chalantly reached down and pulled it out of its hiding..which didnt do much good. I spotted a washroom so I headed it for it...Once inside of a stall I pulled and petted it untill it came out of hiding all 2 inches. Then I braved the walk to the pool. First I thought it would be a bunch of fat old people lounging around the pool, turned out I could not have been more wrong. It was mostly couples in their 20 and 30s most if not all the women were very attractive and had nice bodies. The men all were hung at least by my standards. I was petrified but I walked past the biggest group sunning themselves and yes I did get some stares but know laughs. The women looked more than the men. I found a lounge chair next to another single male. After a few minutes I struck up a conversation, telling him how self conscious I was. He told me that nudists are made of two kinds of people them that want to be looked at and them that want to look at others. The first group doesnt want a person to be well endowed they could care less, they just want people to look at them with envy. The second group ie the lookers want to see nice bodies so they do not pay much attention to little dick guys. After that talk I observed the people and found he was right. Eventually I got to the point that I didnt not pay any attention to being nude and more attention to others..All and all it was a rewarding experience...
liksmones is offline   Reply With Quote