View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Maybe I just struck gold at the end of the day. I only ever had three or four girlfriends and was only dumped once, wether for my penis size or not... don't know, don't care.

My first girlfriend who later became my first wife, she was still a virgin (nothing to rave about there), so dhe didn't know any better. The marriage didn't last more then three years as she needed someone more settled, not like me, constantly working on some new business scheme, so we divorced and she went on to marry a civil servant.

The next one, a little round-assed girl with big tits, she suddenly stopped coming home in the evening and then split for some other guy. That being said, she was a great little squirter, so I must have hit her spot correctly.

And now I have been happily married for more then 25 years and she comes like a rocket and loves to squirt as well.

As I said above, maybe I just got lucky.

But still, 11", if that is "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", that is very unusual, in fact just as unusual as the guy wielding that donkey dick.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote