Banner 12
Go Back   My Tiny Dick Forums \ Mytinydick.net Forums \ General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything and everything

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
Tiny Dick Novice
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 48
Default Little cock in the swimming pool

Once while on a trip to Spain with friends we all decided to swim in the pool. I felt tiny walking to the pool in my swim shorts because I had no bulge, and could see that the girls were checking out all the big rugby lads who were on a team holiday. It was obvious that these guys had big cocks because of the big bulges in their shorts, the girls were all over them. I jumped in the pool and had a good swim but when I came out my soaking wet shorts stuck close to me and revealed the size of my little cock; all the girls could see and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up
nogirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
Tiny Dick Expert
 
oldguyunder5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mid Atlantic USA
Posts: 253
Default

I know what you were feeling.

I had the same problem wearing swim trunks, the older kind that were short cut and light weight fabric, and when they were dry I had no lump. When wet they clung to me and if the water was a little cold what I have disappeared and all that was showing was a nub if that.

I solved my embarrassment by wearing cut off blue jeans. The fabric is thick enough and my nub didn't show that well.
oldguyunder5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:04 AM   #3
Tiny Dick Wanna Be
 
Talthor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12
Default

I have the same problem with trunks, not alot you can do about it though.
Talthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
jobleau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near Montreal, QC
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogirth View Post
Once while on a trip to Spain with friends we all decided to swim in the pool. I felt tiny walking to the pool in my swim shorts because I had no bulge, and could see that the girls were checking out all the big rugby lads who were on a team holiday. It was obvious that these guys had big cocks because of the big bulges in their shorts, the girls were all over them. I jumped in the pool and had a good swim but when I came out my soaking wet shorts stuck close to me and revealed the size of my little cock; all the girls could see and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up
You should see me when I go to the near nudist beach and I take a dip. When I come out, it gets so shrunk it is unbelievable. It gets even shorter than in the 1st pic and the balls shrink more than in the 2nd pic. I usually get some smiles while walking back to my place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2955CPTDN.jpg (82.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2964CPTDN.jpg (78.7 KB, 93 views)
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 698
Default

I hope this means you aren't into SPH, and a few sane person on here.

I will never understand SPH.

Everyday I go out, I have on tight jeans and well there's a bulge, Nothing amazing though. And I see at-least three girls checking out my dick area. And I'm not completely sure the reason I'm being checked out. Either they like me and I'm just normally checking me out, or they're trying to see big/small I am. I kinda like it though, nice to be noticed.

Last edited by Road; 06-27-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
jobleau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near Montreal, QC
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
I hope this means you aren't into SPH, and a few sane person on here.

I will never understand SPH.
I can understand guys who get into SPH. But I'm not one of them. My genitals are specials, different from most men, and I'm proud of them. That's why I like to show them. And in all the years I have been doing that, there haven't been many people trying to humiliate me because of that.

When people smile, it usually is because they like something. If they didn't like, their expression would be different. And even then, as long as they keep their opinion to themselves, everything is fine by me.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
Tiny Dick Novice
 
Lawesy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 47
Default

WTF... Would you humiliate someone that had a leg or arm missing or deformed from Thlalidomide or something? NO OF COURSE NOT!

Being born with a tiny dick is totally beyond anyone's control, so why would we want to humiliate them?

I think that guys that get off on SPH are psychologically damaged.

"Please make fun of me, I've got a deformed leg." WTF.
Lawesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
WTF... Would you humiliate someone that had a leg or arm missing or deformed from Thlalidomide or something? NO OF COURSE NOT!

Being born with a tiny dick is totally beyond anyone's control, so why would we want to humiliate them?

I think that guys that get off on SPH are psychologically damaged.

"Please make fun of me, I've got a deformed leg." WTF.
My man, glad to hear im not only one here who still has some self respect left
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #9
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Everyday I go out, I have on tight jeans and well there's a bulge, Nothing amazing though. And I see at-least three girls checking out my dick area. And I'm not completely sure the reason I'm being checked out. Either they like me and I'm just normally checking me out, or they're trying to see big/small I am. I kinda like it though, nice to be noticed.
Hey man, they are checking you out because they like you. They like how you look.
Something about you atteacts women. Use that. Not every girl that looks at you is checking out your package. Not every girl cares about the size of your package.
I keep telling you man, get over your fears and get some pussy....
As for what Lawesy said.......Do you think that somebody who has sex with thier own brother will have any problems with making fun of somebody in a wheelchair? Nope, its always same people man. Always the same pieces of shit. They have that evil inside of them. That need to put down to feel better about themselves. Guarantee you that!
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
Tiny Dick Novice
 
jimmy dicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 34
Default

dude dude dude remember it aint about the dick at first its the person, hey if you go out with her its your win!

That means she digs yah dude!
jimmy dicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




(c) Ninja Dollars