Banner 12
Go Back   My Tiny Dick Forums \ Mytinydick.net Forums \ General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything and everything

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Tiny Dick Novice
 
thinboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 37
Default What doctors say is the average French penis

The Paris-based National Academy of Surgery released a study saying a "normal" penis should be between 9 and 9.5 centimeters (3.5 to 3.7 inches) when flaccid and between 12.8 and 14.5 centimeters (5 to 5.7 inches) when erect, and with a girth between 8.5 and 9 centimeters (3.3 to 3.5 inches) flaccid and between 10 and 10.5 centimeters (3.9 to 4.1 inches) when erect, in circumference.



The Local - It's official: French docs reveal 'normal' penis size
thinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
Tiny Dick Beginner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 68
Default

It seems to me that most European countries have a smaller average than in the USA.
joe1257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinboy View Post
The Paris-based National Academy of Surgery released a study saying a "normal" penis should be between 3.5 to 3.7 inches
1. Should be? I did a study and found my own penis should be 8" long with a girth of 6". Unfortunately it isn't.

2. Why is an academy of surgery doing this study? are they planning on cutting them all off?
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #4
Tiny Dick Ultimate User
 
jobleau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Near Montreal, QC
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin4Inch View Post
1. Should be? I did a study and found my own penis should be 8" long with a girth of 6". Unfortunately it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin4Inch View Post
2. Why is an academy of surgery doing this study? are they planning on cutting them all off?
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:01 AM   #5
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 698
Default

I wish someone would do a very legit study on what women care or think of penis size. Such as, what they look for in a one night stand or a relationship. If he's a douchebag or a nice guy, how well is he at "other things" sex wise or maybe not even sex wise. What if he's a good Listener or good with kids. That's something I want to read.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:30 AM   #6
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
Sixincher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 902
Default

Road, I think you already know the answers to all those questions and penis size rates close to insignificant compared with the rest.
Sixincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Tiny Dick Intermediate
 
joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
I wish someone would do a very legit study on what women care or think of penis size. Such as, what they look for in a one night stand or a relationship. If he's a douchebag or a nice guy, how well is he at "other things" sex wise or maybe not even sex wise. What if he's a good Listener or good with kids. That's something I want to read.
Good point,
normal average size makes no difference really.
It's women's perception of penis size that matters.
What size does a woman find enjoyable or not acceptable.
That study would be of huge interest to me.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
SliderCoaster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey View Post
Good point,
normal average size makes no difference really.
It's women's perception of penis size that matters.
What size does a woman find enjoyable or not acceptable.
That study would be of huge interest to me.
If you went on an adult chat room and told someone you were 5 inches, they would probably think you are small. Perceptions are way out of whack these days, everyone is supposed to be at least 7 inches.

The girth seems a bit low though, 3.9-4.1.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
hoverfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East of England
Posts: 1,635
Default

As we all know, only ever trust the statistics you forged yourself.
__________________
Feeling a little peckish?
Visit The Official Food Porn Thread

Click here if you need help uploading pictures.
Guide to Uploading and Managing your Attachments

Click here if you need to contact the forum staff.
List of Forum Staff
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Tiny Dick Expert
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 315
Default

I believe the purpose of their study was to have evidence and data to show guys who are seeking enlargement surgery how they really compare to the norms.
__________________
Why does it have to be big, small, long, or short? Isn't it just a penis?!? Enjoy it !!
mrsstoutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




(c) Ninja Dollars