Banner 12
Go Back   My Tiny Dick Forums \ Mytinydick.net Forums \ General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything and everything

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
scottoline_reader
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Where do we find the tiniest penis?

According to this magazine, the South Koreans have (on average) the smallest dicks in the world. Hey, with all due respect to any South Korean reading this, don't shoot me. I am just the messenger. What do you think guys, is this believable?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
I_love_tiny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Surely in Asia. Wherever it may be.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
I_love_tiny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I do not think we can go by race or country. Look at it this way, the best basketball players may come from the US, but the single tallest individual would probably come from another country.

Who knows? The tiniest penis in the world may come from the ranks of the Afro-Americans?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
huge_pecker06
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Well said, I_love_tiny. Good points raised.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
ceo_joneys
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottoline_reader View Post
According to this magazine, the South Koreans have (on average) the smallest dicks in the world. Hey, with all due respect to any South Korean reading this, don't shoot me. I am just the messenger. What do you think guys, is this believable?
I asked a neighbor about this, and he exploded. I was sure that he is pure American, so I was really perplexed by his reaction. (I did some investigating and it turned out that his ancestors- although not South Koreans- came from that part of the world). Jeez, he should not have gotten mad, what was he thinking? That I was referring to his four-generations-up ancestors?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #6
ceo_joneys
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He probably won't talk to me for a year.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #7
Tiny Dick Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: S.Korea and U.K.
Posts: 57
Default

I live in S.Korea; and though I've noticed that maybe most Koreans tend to be shorter than the Western average, they're not that much shorter, and usually have pretty good girth. For sure mine is still the thinnest I've seen.

Best to all,
Paul
lildickydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire
 
hoverfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East of England
Posts: 1,635
Default

I too don't think that there is any credible evidence for South Korean men being the least endowed on the planet. How would a scientist go about establishing this? At a rough guess I'd say, 90% of all men would flatly refuse to be measured, leaving you with 10% of the population at best. I guess this is another statistic that you could interpret one way or the other but it will be most useful in South Korea when you try selling your useless penis enlargement products.

Does that mean North Korea men have bigger penises then their fellow countrymen across the border? Hm, would surely give Kim Jong Il a feeling of superiority. LOL
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




(c) Ninja Dollars