View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
jerseylady99
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Hey Jersey Lady,
I want to ask you a few questions, and if am getting out of line, please tell me. There is absolutely no pun intender, im just dying to hear what a woman has to say.

I assume you are married to a guy with a small memeber. Are you satisfied with his size, or does he have other qualities that make up for the lack of size? Also, assuming you are not in a cockhold marriage, do you think that you will ever want to have a large one? Not saying that you will cheat, but do you have even the slightest desire to be with a larger guy?
Im not sure if you read any of my posts, but if you did you will understand why im asking this many questions.
All in all, just a general question and i want your point of view as a woman, are there any girls on this planet that actually prefer a smaller one? I mean, do you think that there are girls out there that would be into a guy with a small one, or is it ultimately other qualities that attacted these girls?
I'll answer these one by one:

-- Yes, I have a husband of five years with a tiny penis;
-- It is, and has always been, a cuckold marriage that he is okay with;
-- He does not satisfy me and I do need a larger dick to orgasm;
-- He makes up for his size in a number of different ways, such as making sure I don't have to work, making me laugh, etc.. He really is a nice guy that I love and cherish, but I'm sorry to say he doesn't satisfy me;
-- I know there are girls who prefer a smaller one. Big dicks, if too big for the vagina, can hurt more than they please. That being said, I do think there are some girls that are into guys with smaller ones.

Have I answered your questions the way you'd have liked me too? Or do you need a little more info?
jerseylady99 is offline   Reply With Quote