View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 04:57 AM   #3
rustyshackleford
Tiny Dick Novice

well for me i had never been in a relationship till i was 18, and us guys who arent jocks and body builders or GQ models usually make women the happiest in a relationship because of how we treat them.. not long after dating my first girl she couldnt get enough always making out and she made the first move she just pulled it out and went to town on it she couldnt hold back.. after a few of these intense sessions she was naked and i was fingerin her while she was playing with mine and she got on top of me kissing me and without me saying anything she just slipped it in before i could react, she said she couldnt resist it anymore.. love and lust does things to people. if you got a girl to fall for you she isnt gonna care. if your looking for a one night stand or just hooking up shes probably gonna laugh or judge, cause she is most likely a whore who has had more dicks in her than she can count and its unlikely they have all been 3-5" dicks.. thats my opionion on the subject, I never got over it till she made me, i didnt want it out of my pants at first because i was afraid but i didnt have the will power to move my hands or say no before she unzipped my pants that first time Good luck man
rustyshackleford is offline   Reply With Quote