View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #15
LackingForeskin
Tiny Dick Expert

It's really a crazy situation to be in. Money and sound finances are really at the root of happiness and peace of mind. It's sad but it's true. I'm not suggesting that you guys are destitute by any means, bindi, but everything just sucks so badly when you're jobless and not earning money. I know that when I was in that type of situation, nothing made me feel better. I can't say that I've ever been that depressed where i'd deprive myself an orgasm, however. But not everyone is the same. I'm sure you both have a lot on your minds, and I'm sure he loves and appreciates you more than he's showing you at the moment. Not being able to earn an income fucks with your emotions, self-esteem, and self-confidence on so many levels. It's really a touchy issue and there is no real answer. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must get. Hopefully he comes out of it once you guys are back on track, and you guys can resume your healthy sexual relationship.

Just wondering, bindi, have you at any moment ever felt like he was being unfaithful? I'm not suggesting you would give him any reason to want to stray, but I know that men get stupid sometimes after they've been in a relationship for a while and they start doing dumb shit. Doesn't sound like he's the type of person who would go that route, but I was just wondering.

Last edited by LackingForeskin; 04-05-2011 at 11:25 PM.
LackingForeskin is offline   Reply With Quote