View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Hey road, we are all those things you mentioned, and more.
ofcourse its different for normal guys. Even if the girl does tell eevryone he is small, who cares? Chances are his friends know ehs not small, chances are he has slept with other girls that also talk. So if hung guy having an ex telling everyone that they are small, well to them its just a laughing matter. To guys like us, this could mean end of the world.

Yes i agree, having a small dick should not toally run your life. But, how many of us can live amongst people who know that they are small? Have friends know? Have an ex tell it to people. Would you like to be on the outside of the inside joke when people put their index and thumb fingers together, show a babys dick and laugh? laugh at you? I mean this shit is rediculous, but sadly true. Especially younger guys who are still in highschool.
My point, if you lucky enough to stumble upon a girl who had values in life, and is really into you. Then it makes sense to go for it. Take that risk. But if its a girl who sleeps around, knows all your friends etc....come on man do you really think she would enjoy a small dick, probably not. And ofcourse she is going to tell people. If you want pussy there are other ways to get it and not have to jeopordize your pride and self respect.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote