View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #16
BindiCat
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by pan View Post
Whos to say the woman even likes oral sex ? Some dont. I posted a thread recently about some girl going into the army soon. Her name is samantha & shes bi-sexual but she does not like anyone going down on her. She says it just feels weird (her exact words). She may feel different though sometime during her 12 weeks in boot camp. Sexual encounters do happen in the barracks & out in the field during basic training esp when both sexes share the same barracks & tents like medics.
There are other parts of the body to use your mouth on besides the vulva.

But I do understand some girls can be a bit against the idea of oral sex at first. But with proper seduction beforehand, most of them will still let it happen, atleast for a little bit. And if the guy knows what he's doing, that little bit is really all he needs.

Here's what I've found, both from my own experience and that of other women:

Almost all women who say they don't like oral sex are either too uncomfortable in their own body to let themselves enjoy it, have never had it done properly, or some combination of the two. Loosen her up (bring out the alcohol if need be), make sure you know exactly how to give exceptional oral, and go at her. If you truly do know what you're doing, she'll change her mind about oral after a few strokes.
BindiCat is offline   Reply With Quote