View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #27
BindiCat
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
Some of you make it seem like giving a girl oral is the key to all the gates.
Do you think large guys dont know how to do it? Its such a silly understanding, if you give good oral she wont mind your size.
I think thats bull. I think EVERYTHING depends on the person. If she is a good/descent person who is not obsessed about size, then oral will only be plus.
But if your doing some slut, i dont think oral will make a difference. You can go down on her for hours and she will still want a huge dick inside of her.
Oh and i would like to add, not all women seek strong confident men. Some want guys that are unsure of themselves, shy, quiet etc.....I guess some girls feel its easier to deal with guys like that. My point is, every single girl is different. Our advice does not mean shit, you have to find out what shes really like.
I agree to an extent. You have to look at the individual. I was just talking in generalities, though. This is a girl that the OP likes and has been spending some time with, so I wasn't thinking about advice in terms of "hey, I'm gonna go bang some whore". That's going to make a huge difference. Yeah, if you're having a one night stand with some slut, then I completely agree with you. But if it's with a girl you're looking at maybe having a relationship with, then, assuming she's a decent girl, she's going to be much more willing to be understanding about things if she's really into you. Especially if you show her that you're interested in making sure she has a good time. It's easy for a chick to go out and get a quick fuck. But to find someone who actually cares about you and is willing to invest their time in you is special, and it says a lot about a person.
BindiCat is offline   Reply With Quote