View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #28
peanut2
Tiny Dick Advanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by BindiCat View Post
I agree to an extent. You have to look at the individual. I was just talking in generalities, though. This is a girl that the OP likes and has been spending some time with, so I wasn't thinking about advice in terms of "hey, I'm gonna go bang some whore". That's going to make a huge difference. Yeah, if you're having a one night stand with some slut, then I completely agree with you. But if it's with a girl you're looking at maybe having a relationship with, then, assuming she's a decent girl, she's going to be much more willing to be understanding about things if she's really into you. Especially if you show her that you're interested in making sure she has a good time. It's easy for a chick to go out and get a quick fuck. But to find someone who actually cares about you and is willing to invest their time in you is special, and it says a lot about a person.
Ya I can see the difference if it was just sex then I would look at it way different! This is a girl I want to have a long relationship with. Thank you Bindicat for the informative instructions about what to do down there! I can't believe how many responses I have gotten. I appreciate all of it. This is alot of things to think about!
peanut2 is offline   Reply With Quote