View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Hi Peanut, I know that problem from the past only too well. There are a number of things you could try...

The anti-depressant idea, personally, I would never go down that road. It has serious effects on the chemistry of your brains, which is why it would probably work but I found that smoking a joint has exactly the same effect and, despite it's public perception as an evil drug, it does not do you any kind of harm, apart from the smoking related aspect, unless you would honestly describe yourself as posessing an 'addictive personality', in which case you should stay well clear of any drugs of any coleur.

Lidocaine or other mumbing agents are obviously working but who wants to have sex with a penis that no longer feels the sensation of warmth, wetness and grip. Also, people become used to them in a psychological way and you may find that this will actually make things worse when you haven't got the product around.

There are a few books out there that actually do offer some decent advice, rather then the usual stuff you can find on forums and such. Have a look on Amazon or such for Mantak Chia's 'Any Man Can' I believe it is called. Not only does it offer advice but it also attempts to help you track down the reasons for your issue, very often anticipation of premature ejaculation is a big contributing factor to this happening.

Lastly and I do admit that this is not for everybody... If you are able to ejaculate multiple times, climax as early as you wish or have to the first time and keep going. The second ejaculation will happen a lot later and the third one even later then that. This was the road my wife and I went down a long time ago and it kept both of us happy, very happy. We've been married for more then 25 years now and with three or four climaxes for her, it sure has kept us happy and satisfied (well, to be honest, a couple of spliffs before we get going does help as well).

Right, just my two cents and I do apologise to any of you taking offence at me condoning the use of 'illicit' drugs but then, that is only an accident of history.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote