View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #19
Mr 5.5
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

I don't know if this situation only applies to me, i doubt it does. My thin, beautiful and sexy girlfriend doesn't often orgasm (a handful if that in over a year with constant sex), but she loves fucking me and insists that the lack of orgasms, while unfortunate, doesn't mean she doesnt have a great time. I know my dick is on the short and thin side, but she doesn't make me conscious of it all. Honestly I think that it is not really my fault as we often get close but she has a hard time going over.

BUT I am into cuckolding and especially small penis humiliation. I know that if a thick and strong cock would enter her, she would orgasm and understand what she's been missing. Of course that is a scary thought, but that fear turns me on somehow. The idea of her abandoning me, who she certainly loves, for cocky big-dicked jerk just because my dick cannot do the job. The concept that "if only I had a bigger cock she wouldn't need to turn to the bull" turns me on quite a lot.

Now it may be because my actual love life is satisfying and I am comfortable in my gf's love of me and my twig that I can feel excited but safe having these fantasies. What do you think?

And if any of you are into SPH, please contact me I would love to discuss it.
Mr 5.5 is offline   Reply With Quote