View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:50 AM   #13
greatsayaman
Tiny Dick Beginner

Yeah, just go waste your hundreds of dollars on one lousy fuck. Jesus.

And no, not really. It's not all that hard to find a girl who's saved herself. Mine hasn't done it with anyone, but then again, she's quite young and isn't really all that interested in sex currently. And if it turns out she isn't in the future, that's fine too. It's called love-making for a reason, and losing your virginity just because you think you're gonna die a virgin or because you're so obsessed with finding out how a girl feels... it's kinda sad, you must admit.

Sex was, originally, just for reproduction. Yes it's fun and yes it helps with your hormonal spikes when you just wanna go fuck something sometimes. But it was ORIGINALLY just to reproduce, nothing more.

I don't see why it's so important to fuck someone and get rid of the title of "virgin." For me, virginity is a good thing. It means both people, when they finally do it, will only know the feeling of the other. And that, for me, is what makes it special.

Don't get me wrong, I've had those urges. I've been offered sex on a good few occasions, twice by a girl who'd already seen and felt my dick, but I just... didn't want to lose it to them. I didn't love them.

EDIT: Sorry Road, didn't see what you said, adding my reply now:

It's been good. Really hasn't been a problem for me, I've had a handjob from one girl and really that's the only girl I could be bothered doing it with. I've also let another girl watch me on cam (she was 17 or 18, I was 12 or 13, she wanted to have sex as I said earlier but I backed out eventually. I was obsessed with her but I realized it wasn't love... so yeah.). Both of them liked it so hell, that's always a good thing.
Just lately I've found that SPH appeals to the submissive side of me, so it's quite fun to get into. ^^

Last edited by greatsayaman; 07-07-2011 at 05:56 AM.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote