View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #7
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
I don't think it makes a difference to my life, but maybe that's just me. I'm me, a person, not a dick size. If someone wants to judge me for it as a person then I don't want them in my life anyway. I already know there are millions of decent people out there, I don't need to live a life with disgustingly judgemental people by my side.
Absolutely agree with you. I dont want people like that in my life either.
But how about being able to pick any girl up no matter how hot, sleep with her and not be afraid of what she will think about your size. What about that look on their faces when you put a big dick inside of them, dont you want to see that look one day? Or how about being able to go to the bathroom and use a urinal even when someone is there. Change in locker rooms.
Or how about not worrying what the love of your life is going to think about your size, or whether or not you can marry her and she will be satisfied with it for the rest of her life. Any guy who is small will have that fear abotu their wife, no matter how secure they feel.

So you see it goes beyond what you are saying. Its not only about not having pieces of shit in of people on your life, its about much more than that. Having a small one changes almost every aspect of your life, whether you agree with me or not is one thing, but will you argue that some things might have been different have you been blessed with at least average size?
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote