View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Well, i guess its different strokes for different folks. You are somebody who does not want to sleep with a lot of girls, who does not play team sports and has no need to change in front of others, and all the other things dont bother you either. I reckon you are one of those poeple who accepts what they have, greatful for it, and apparantly pretty happy about everything.
You just need to understand that some people want different things out of life. And also, some peoples lives require them to have to deal with certain issues, where as you dont. (ex, playing team sports).
Look if you and your girl are planning to spend the rest of your lives together, and both are happy with each other, hey more power to you man. My only advice would be to not get too comfirtible in your own skin. You think everything is fine, until you catch your wife with another guy in bed. You think its ok to change in front of others, until you see people pointing and laughing at you. You catching my drift? Life is not that clear cut my friend. And just because you were lucky enough to maybe not experience the humiliation that a small dick can bring, does nto constitute that it does not exist.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote