View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
so why should physical looks matter? If anyone believes that they do, then they're just pathetic, and laughable.
Ok pal, now your just pretty much insulting a majority population of men.
And throughout history, an image of a beautiful woman has never changed. While i agree that media goes over board, they did not create this image. A girl who is concidered beautiful now, would be concidered beautiful 300 years ago.
But i get what your saying. You just generally do not care about what society thinks, you float on your own, and it makes you a happy man. Once again, more power to you my friend. While i will not judge you, i will have to disagree.
I do not put great emphasis on what others think of me. But that does not mean i can tolerate being humiliated over one thing i have no control over. But i want different things out of life than you do. Unfortunately many of these things are very hard to do because of being small.
I just do not see why you cant understand that no every one wants to be like you.
And you are telling me that just because im attracted to women who are concidered hot, than im pathetic, and laughable? I think its easier to just agree to disagree. No one is calling your way of life laughable and pothetic.
Ps, i recall seeing somewhere that you are into sph. Well, that means we are on two separate planets, and in no shape or form can we come to an agreement on most of these topics.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote