View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 04:06 AM   #19
bmet
Tiny Dick Intermediate

It is time for me to jump into this conversation.

My wife and I have been married for over 50 years. We met while we were in the sixth grade, dated all through high school and married as verging. It even took awhile to get sex working. We lived a sheltered life in a rural community. Sex was the last thing on our minds. From my side, I was teased a lot in high school. I was called: " little dick the bug raper". I seemed to constantly get erections that were embarrassing. Since my dick was small, it would make an obvious peak in my pants. Showering during gym class was difficult due to my size and erections.

I was still embarrassed while going through basic training and tech schools, in the Air Force, afterwards. During this time I was married and produced three daughters. I got clipped since it was easy to get my wife PG.

My wife has never said anything about my size. I just wished it was longer!

Now, age has caused it's problems. I worry more about size each day. I feel fortunate to find this site. It assumes the old adage that "I don't have a problem, they do"! I still am concerned about my size.

However, I have never changed my routines, or life, due to my size; I hurt, but I do not let it control my life. The positive side is that I shied away from sex, so I did not have the problems reported here. This is said to enforce those who told you to not let size control your life. You did well!

Bandi, I do appreciate your comments from a women's point of view. You rock gal! I hope your personal life is better and finances are under control. Having two sisters, three daughters, one wife and even a female dog, my life is surrounded by women! That's all, I gave you my story. Oh yes, If I sit down to pee, I will find that I am hitting the area between the seat and porcelain. Therefore, I try to stand, leaning toward the wall to be safe. Bye!
bmet is offline   Reply With Quote