View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
oldguyunder5
Tiny Dick Expert

I think most forums of any type suffer the same problem, but sexually related forums probably more so.

Our forum is unique in that it is for those of us who have small or tiny penises and are not ashamed to show ourselves to others. Some probably join and lurk because they enjoy looking at another guys package but will not post pictures of their own because they fear ridicule or worst being found out who they really are. In my opinion, unless some numb nuts posts his real name, address, and where he works who is going to know who he really is. The only way would be some items in the background that someone may recognize or a tattoo or distinguishing birth mark. Background items can be removed from photos easily and any distinguishing body markings would have had to be seen by others when the individual was nude. I never understood why a guy would register then become shy all of a sudden.

As to the one time posters who post pics or not I haven't a clue why they do what they do other than they are married and fear getting caught or having incriminating evidence on their computer being found by a family member.

Just my thoughts.
oldguyunder5 is offline   Reply With Quote