View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 08:32 AM   #40
SmallOregonDick
Tiny Dick Beginner

Well it happened. I met a chick on yahoo chat(32 yr old mom) and she was watching me on cam and asked where in oregon I was and we kept talking for about a month and she wanted to meet up and see my jack off in person.

So after about 3-4 meetings she asked how many women I had been with and I told her none. She said she didn't believe me but we kept our I guess sessions going for another 2 weeks or so and today I went over to her house and she went into the bathroom while i was getting ready on her bed. She came out completly naked and told me "Today you'll feel what pussy is like".

She sat on the edge of the bed and told me get on my knees. She spread her legs and told me to start licking around her pussy and slowly insert my finger in it. So about 5 minutes of that and my little guy was hard as a rock(about 3.8-4). She told me sit down and started sucking my dick and I lasted maybe 5 mins before I blew in her mouth. I was kinda embarrassed and thought the fucking wouldn't happen but she told me to just lay back and relax and she sucked on my dick and balls for about 15 minutes before I started to get hard again. She said reverse cowgirl would be best and omg was it. I tried to last as long as I could but that warmth was too much and I busted again after about 10 minutes.

She said we can do it again this weekend and I couldn't be fucking happier right now. So i'm wondering what are some tips I can try to be able to last longer?
SmallOregonDick is offline   Reply With Quote