View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
theteach

Well my friends, here is how it is with me. i have never had one night stands, i have always slept with someone that i have feelings for and who has feelings for me. once u acquire that, size is not a big issue. a girl i slept with was seeing a hung dude while she was with me but she dumped him to be with me. when i asked her the reason for that, she said women fuck with their soul not with their pussy. every woman i slept with said i was a perfect lover and they kept coming back. i assume the most important part is satisfiying a woman's soul. u can be horse hung but if u know nothing about women soul u r just a one night thing that leaves good memories. she ll come back for animal instincts to u but if u satisfy her soul first, u r there for ever. u can say i am not tiny and it is easier for me but believe me guys, a flower given to a woman in the right minute, makes u felt a few inches bigger inside. just look in her eyes, make her feel loved and dont fake it. she wont care about ur size at all. women start their sex affair at the dinner table, continue on the way home, climax before bed, and fucking is the last step to say this is the end of the night and it is only 10 percent of the whole thing. be self confident, value her, give her all she deserves as a woman and the last step will be a pleasure for her anyway.

just my two cents,

PS: if you fullfill all these and she still finishes the night in an undesired way, she is a slut. dump her before she dumps u, she doesnt deserve u anyway.