View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #14
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I'm pissed. Site ate 75% of the post twice. Deleted and reposted. Had to rewrite the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1257 View Post
I don't see any other choice but sph. Theres really not much that can be done with small penis except sph.
I disagree completely. At 53 y/o, I've had a very active sexual life so far, (probably over 50 women) and if it was not for the fact that I'm tired of all the drama (none related to penis size) I've had with women, I would still be having it.

Disclaimer: About the 'drama' part, I didn't mean to bash any woman. This is my bad for choosing them, not theirs. That said, I still hope to find one, without the drama of course.

While some of those women did mention my penis was on the smaller side, that has NEVER been a problem for having good, if not great, sex and not one ever implied any humiliation.

To humiliate
to cause (a person) a painful loss of pride, self-respect, or dignity; mortify.

Synonyms: dishonor, disgrace, shame, degrade

What would you think/say/do if someone humiliated your child or other loved one because of their big nose, malformation or other unusual traits? Whatever shortcomings (no pun intended) anybody has, it is simply unacceptable to humiliate someone, whatever the reason. I won't even go into the consequences this may have on the person subjected to it.

It is basic self and social respect not to do or accept humiliation.

Being an alpha male, proud of myself and my achievements, I just can't understand the whole SPH thing. Don't even try to do any kind of humiliation to me. You won't like the reaction, I swear.

That said, if you are an adult and are indulging yourself into giving/receiving humiliation, by all means enjoy it as much as you can (and possibly eventually suffer the consequences and live with them). But keep in mind not everyone is into it and mostly, don't do it to those not willing to.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote