View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #11
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post
Foreskins = protect your cock, look good (again, some like it, some don't, but the people who don't only dislike it 'cause their first cock was uncut. xD)... and uh... PROTECTS THE MOST SENSITIVE, PLEASURABLE AREA OF YOUR BODY!!!

I'd rather keep my sensitivity and have epic, explosive orgasms that have me shivering... than just substandard orgasms. ;D
Sorry to say so, but that is a legend. To my knowledge, there are no scientific study that proves an uncut cock is more sensitive than a cut one.

Nerves in your body can be hurt by several factors indeed. But stating that having a sheeted cock head makes it more sensitive is pure fallacy. The nerves in your cock head won't get less sensitive because you're cut and it rubs on your underwear no less than the nerves in your hand will get less sensitive if you wear gloves or the ones in your feet will because you wear socks.

In reality, cut men will actually experience more discomfort than uncut men because of that. But definitely not less sensitivity. And I'm sure all cut men here can attest to have had "explosive orgasms" rather than "just substandard orgasms". And on that subject, cut or not, your orgasms strength will vary from time to time because of many factors.

That is not how a human body works, period. So please get your facts straight instead of speaking thru your hat.

Disclaimer: I am cut.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote