View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #20
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

Until I was about 14-15 the thought never occurred to me. Then, I became a little more aware of the fact that my limp penis was small, very small, often only between 1/2-1" and when Iwas going to be with a girl I always made sure that I had an erection before she would see/touch it, that seemed to have saved me a lot of embarrassment. Then I met my wife, she didn't care about lenght and she only once mentioned that a little extra girth would be nice.

These days I really just don't care. Like I don't care about a lot of things anymore. I'm 52 now, I am just too old to worry about what other people think of me. Like me, leave me, your choice. Quite apart from which, the only person that gets to see/touch/feel me is my wife and my urologist that once a year gets to 'probe' me during my annual cancer checkup.

I've all but completely retired in 2008, just before we moved to the UK and ever since I have delevoped an even greater laid back attitude to a lot of things. I smoke weed in evenings, you have you pint, we both get off. Each on to their own, that's what I say.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote