View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #24
jobleau
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydick4u View Post
I think they are feeling all of you because you know how to use it.I was with one girl that knew how to constrict her muscles just right, and I could feel every little detail inside of her.It was hard for me to hold back but I managed it.
I've had a girl like that too. She had so much control on those muscles it was amazing. At some point in a discussion she said she could decide by herself to make me cum at her will. I just said no way, I didn't believe it. Well some time later, we were at it, I was as deep inside her as possible when she said stop. I did, wondering if there was something wrong. Remember when I told you I could make you cum at will she said. Yes, I answered. Well here it is she answered. I was at a stand still, still inside her. She squeezed her muscles and I just came right on the spot, not able to hold it at all.

I was amazed. But I still was not convinced. I thought it was a coincidence. But we did it several times, several different ways and positions and timing. And it worked like clockwork. As long as I hadn't cum already, she simply would decide when I would.
jobleau is offline   Reply With Quote