View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #32
hoverfly
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

When I was much younger, I used to have the old premature ejaculation problem, now that used to make me feel somewhat inadequat but I knew just how much she was into foreplay, so by merely extending our foreplay for up to an hour, she would almost climax upon entering.

Massaging her head, especially with your fingertips is a good one to get most women going. Kissing and sucking her neck, sometimes pretty hard actually is a favourite of ours. Nibbling the ears gently and the skin just behind them, now that usually produces some wonderful moans.

Long, gentle stroking and massaging of the thick muscles along the spine, right down to just above her bum, while gently blowing hot air over the skin. It won't take long before your start to feel those tiny hairs stand on end on her back.

Massaging her bottom, kissing and stroking both inside and outside legs or kissing the back of her knees.

There are a million things you can do to get her blood flowing, even without ever touching her clit. Some women become so aroused, they will happily climax by merely having theie necks sucked and nibbled on. Believe me.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote