View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #22
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1257 View Post
I never had a gf and I am still a virgin. I don't have enough confidence to even be around women.
I kinda know how you feel. I've been that way most of my life too. Mostly because I never actually got to be around women much apart from family members. I hardly ever socialized and so women became strangers to me, almost like they were from another planet.

If you have trouble approaching women as I do, I would suggest trying to meet someone online. It's not easy but at least it means you don't have to approach her face to face which is the difficult part for guys like us. If you can get someone to communicate with you and get a sense of her personality and you should be able to tell if size is going to be something she cares about. With the majority of women it won't be especially if they develop an emotional bond with you. You really need to get the thoughts about your size out of your head as much as you can.

It's like you're sitting in an airplane wanting to jump out but you've convinced yourself the parachute is not going to open. The only way you're ever going to experience the thrill is if you take that leap of faith. Sure there's a chance, a small chance she will be disappointed with your size but the odds are more in your favor that she won't give a shit. Especially if she really cares about you.

You have to decide, are you going to give up your whole life life just because of the slim chance?
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote