Thread: Sex
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Cutie_morgan
Tiny Dick Intermediate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8 View Post
So how do guys react to that most of the time?
I would imagine not every one ends up going home with you.
And a side question, you dont have to answer if you dont want to.
are all ts born as guys and then make themselves appear as women? Or are some born as women only with male genitals? Acording to you, you were born a boy. So it was a personal decision for you. I only ask because im curious, by not means do i intend to offend.
I seen a couple of videos where i said damn, i would hit that at least once just to try it. But i always wanted to know if they were born as guys, or just unlucky girls with a penis
No, not every one goes home with me, cause i well tell guys when i think they are trying to be more then friends, not nessasarly going home with me, like wheen they as for my number or ask me out on a date kinda thing. And your right, a few dont take it any further, but i also dont yell it out i wisper it so as not to imparss them.

As or your side question no, ts refers to a transsexual ofcourse and a cd/tv/tg/or ts can be a man to woman or a woman to man. As for women born with man parts ( usually just testeical insted of overys) or a vis versa thats refered to as inersex.
Cutie_morgan is offline   Reply With Quote