View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #17
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I think we all have the same thoughts in our head. Some more some less. Also, in response to another thread, i think that a small penis is the number one reason for guys to stay virgins longer then their peers.
Anyway, i think we all have had the same thoughts, same pressure, same axiety, same shame...you get the picure. Anybody who was cursed with this small dick, has not had a very good and happy life, for the most part anyway. The difference between us is that some of us have taken that chance, and faced our fears. Some of us have not. One thing i will tell you for sure is that it takes a great load of pressure of your shoulders once you actually get it over with. No more wondering how it feels, no more sitting there at night thinking it may never happen. It will take a lot of mental stress away, which will help with overall well being. Stress can fucking kill you. And being a virgin in your 20's is fucking stressfull, been there done that.
And besides, you say you have nothing to offer right now. So you want to better yourself before you start looking for a gf. But do you really want to be this shy virgin guy around her, or do you want to be someone who knows what they are doing. Confidence is key with women. Women are more willing to look past a guys shortcomings if the guy knows what he is doing, and is not shy and sitting in a corner. And plus, if you meet a girl who loves you for who you are, chances are you are going to want to stay with that girl. Sooner or later you WILL ger desires to see what other women are like, its better to get this out of the way now......
I in some ways agree with you that maybe a gf is not the best idea right now, but you should definitely, absolutely be looking for pussy. You want to better yourself? You want to gain confidence? You want to get out of your depression? Go have sex! Nothing else will help.
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote