View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #24
crazy8
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Maybe what you need more then anything else, something that actually seems to apply to a few other members as well, is, learn to love yourself. Accept yourself the way you are, who you are, what you are and even you will have something great to give to the world.
I dont know about that dude, i fucking hate myself. I probably wont ever learn to love myself, that is impossible. I did however, learn to manage my expectations. What i have accepted is the fact that i will never be able to be truly happy, or get to to do some of the things i always wanted to. I learned to say, it is what it is. And ever since then, life has gotten a lot easier for me. I no longer value this life much at all, but the reward is that i am not depressed anymore, not sad, not going out of my mind wondering why i was cursed with this.

And Road, these fucking doctors man, they overreact to everything.
But im sure your doctor does not know about a much more serious condition that you are developing, depression right? Your depressed, your all down on yourself, on life, you know that can do worse things to your body then extra weight right?
crazy8 is offline   Reply With Quote