View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #158
shorter1
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

This pic and my avatar here shows my penis soft when I am relaxed. What you think? Maybe like an inch and a half?

It is about 3-3/4" to 4", when erect, which is rarely. What's the use? My wife very rarely allows me inside her anymore anyway. She says I just "make a mess" and tells me that my penis is so little, and she says only one of us leaves the bedroom satisfied, me.

When I beg my wife to feel what it feels like inside her and she allows me access to her pussy, about half the time I do not make it completely in. My wife's pussy is very tight and I will cum just trying to get it in her.

On a good day if I do not cum while trying to penetrate her and I do get my penis inside her tight little pussy, it is like five strokes max and, POOF...I cum. (Lately she has taken to counting the strokes out loud. LOL) Yeah...I have pretty bad premature ejaculation. But....I can rub it and cum soft. So I do not need to get a hard-on anyway.

For full-on penetrative sex and her satisfaction my wife enlists the services of other men. When I want to have sex with her, my wife usually refuses to let me penetrate her and just allows me to look at and touch and smell her pussy-but no penetration. She makes me stroke myself and allows me to cum in the cum sock she gave me for my birthday a couple years ago. About two weeks ago I came while just smelling the sweet aroma of her pussy and butt crack, I was not even touching my penis.

From about last fall, if I do make it completely inside her and begin stroking a good motion without cumming too quick, my wife does not usually allow me to ejaculate inside her pussy. She says the privilege to cum inside her belongs to the man who can satisfy her, which I rarely do through penetrative sex. So when I feel that I am going to cum I have to withdraw and stroke off in my cum sock. I did lick and suck my wife's hot little pussy pretty good about a month ago and she came real good so she let me fuck her until I came inside her. Ummm! It was NICE!

Anyway...this is me....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPH--GP-stubby1 3.jpg (32.1 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by shorter1; 01-18-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Needed expansion
shorter1 is offline   Reply With Quote