View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #20
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road View Post
How are his docs stupid and pointless? Its nice to see someone accept themselves, man or woman.
Well at the end of the first doc it seemed as if he had "accepted himself" and yet he still felt the need to do the second one. You can accept yourself all you want but it doesn't change how women feel about it or change the way they treat guys in general about penis size.

I saw the second one first and I remember after watching it my thoughts were, if the object of this was to make men feel better about their size it didn't work on me. In the few scenes where they actually had women stating their preference they almost all had nothing good to say about small ones.

He had a group of women making clay models of their ideal penis and they all made big ones while making snide comments about small ones. The wife of the idiot who had the operation seems to think that 4 or 5 inches is "really small" and refused to marry a guy because his dick was too small. Then there's the women in the operating room who thought his perfectly normal penis was "on the small side".
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote