View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #21
Road
Tiny Dick Extraordinaire

I want to make an obvious but needed statement:

We/Me/You/Us have a small penis. We are below the average in size. Media, tv, men who brag, bitches, have let it known that this is a "bad" thing. Not sure how true or if that's true at all. What I do know is if you let it get to you and affect you enough you shut down from society and women, you are in fact losing. This hasn't always been my mindset, it wasn't like this last year, but as I grow I find out how much it may not matter, it's all in the head.

As for the girl in the second documentary, she seemed like a bitch and judgmental, she isn't the only person like that in the world. The nurse said it was small, well it was flaccid, I remember the guy saying he was around 6-7 inches erect. The clay model girls said for real realtionships, size wasn't a main factor. If you want a one night stand though, I suggest look into how to give amazing sex non-penis wise. I have no sex experience , but I feel I'm right about this one.
"If you let it get to you, you will be opening a door of self loathing, despair, and hatred. Look beyond and accept. It will do more to develop your self-acceptance than nearly anything else. We all must learn the lesson of accepting ourselves. If we don't accept ourselves, for what we are, then how can we expect anyone else to accept us?"

Last edited by Road; 01-19-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Road is offline   Reply With Quote