View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
mrsstoutman
Tiny Dick Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin4Inch View Post
Whether she is a female or not should be everyone's business. Why should a guy masquerading as a woman be accepted? people should be who and what they are.

Women are so rare here I can't help but be skeptical when one shows up saying how much they love small dicks and especially if they say they're into SPH.

I would just like to be sure we're dealing with a real woman. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Believe me I want her to be a real woman.

What happened to sexykaty. She hasn't posted anything in two weeks.
I would love for her to be female too. However, the internet allows for this possible deception. I means its quite possible that I am an alien posing as human to gain some human experiences before actually visiting Earth?!?

The only point I am trying to make is that to automatically assume someone is being deceptive in my opinion is jumping the gun a bit. Even though in your opinion and experience it seems impossible that there would be women out there that like smaller size guys, doesn't mean there aren't. I mean I cant see why there would be any guy who likes small boobs just because I am crazy about large ones...but I know they exist!!!

I just try to not let my biases get in the way of my life or others.. thats all.