Thread: mean girls
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #13
Virgin4Inch
Tiny Dick Ultimate User

I never had to deal with a situation like that fortunately. The closest I ever got to a situation like that was my first girlfriend Jill. We only dated for a couple of months and we never had sex and she never got to see my dick but we had some pretty heavy kissing sessions and I used to get hard and we would grind our groins together. So I guess she could feel it and get some idea of it's size. How close I don't know. Anyway I was the one that ended up breaking it off with her and she wasn't very happy about it.

So some time goes by and I was with a couple of my friends, one of whom Robert, had dated her before me. We were arguing about something and Rob said something like "well at least I don't have a small dick". I didn't really think too much of it at the time but still found it a curious thing for him to say.

A couple of weeks later we all went on a coach trip somewhere and Jill was there too. Along the way we stopped in a small cafeteria to get snacks etc. They all got their stuff and left and it turned out Jill and I were the last two to leave. As we were leaving, I was walking behind her and as she opened the door she stopped dead, turned around looked at me and said "pinprick'. Then she turned around and kept walking. I realize she probably only did it because I dumped her. I guess I kind of asked for it. The thing was she couldn't have been that bothered by my size because she was real upset when I broke up with her.

I found out later from his mother no less (don't ask) that Rob had an 8 inch dick. I guess I must have felt small compared to that. I guess she must have told some of our friends that I had a small one. Not sure how many she told as there weren't really that many people who we both knew. The thing is it didn't really bother that much at the time. It bothers me more now thinking back on it.
Virgin4Inch is offline   Reply With Quote